Terms and Conditions
A deposit is made at the time of booking the appointment which is non refundable unless weather is constraint and the photographer is unable to operate. The remaining amount is due before receiving the finished work. If payment completed payment is not made, we have the right to withhold releasing the finished work until receiving the remaining payment. Once digital photography assets and services are delivered, all sales are final as we do not issue any refunds.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
If weather is a constraint and the photographer is unable to initiate the job, rescheduling will be an option with you upon your request. We do however ask that you notify us by email or phone 24 hours in advance of your appointment time. For cancellations, a 24 hour notice is requested, for if a notice is not
given, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Interior and exterior lights turned on
- Ceiling fans turned off
- Show best curb appeal of property as possible and remove trash cans
- Pools, spa, and BBQ covers removed, water hoses, pool cleaner, toys and sports equipment put away
- Avoid any construction work, cleaning, gardeners or repairs while photography is being conducted
- Contain pets so they are not in the photos
- Have beds made, shoes and clothes away, and counter tops neat and clean
- Remove photographs, or personal items from the wall and kitchen refrigerator
By agreeing to the terms and conditions upon receiving your booked appointment and payment, the agent or whomever requesting photography and/or aerial services gives full permission to 28 photos. This agreement is between 28 photos and the hiring consumer and the consumer gives the authorization on behalf of any homeowner, property management, person/entity, tenant or anyone else residing at the property.
Media Rights and Licensing:
Upon full payment of the purchase, the photographs will be released from 28 photos and will become complete property of the consumer.
Aerial Video Restrictions:
Our drone technicians/pilots are subject to the laws and regulations established by the FAA for aerial drones and therefore may not be able to fly lower than 50ft in some residential areas. Keep in mind in certain areas such as Miramar and Lindbergh field or any other airport or military field is a no fly zone.
All services are final upon complete payment.